[OM] Re: [OT] Mice & other PC questions ...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Mice & other PC questions ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:59:03 +0000
I congratulate you, Jon, on having relented and bought a Mac ;-)  I
was going to suggest a USB to PS/2 converter as well.

Ian, there is a product called iMic, by Griffin technology, which
will serve as an input/output solution with your USB ports.  I have
had mine for a couple of years now and it has worked with all OSX
versions on my Digital Audio G4.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker