[OM] Re: Another E-500 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: Another E-500 Review
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:53:39 -0800
This list is fulfilling its purpose. :-)

I don't know what the used market for computers is like there, but
you will only save a few hundred bucks going to a used G4 here, with
no warranty. I would just tighten my belt and get the current bottom
line dual core G5. And don't you get an academic discount?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA