[OM] Re: Pay peanuts...

Subject: [OM] Re: Pay peanuts...
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:07:52 -0500
It's interesting to observe how the clever ruses devised by managers
of auto companies have alienated customers.  Short term thinking has
led to the loss of long term business relationships.  Only
inexperienced or arrogant managers could think that abusing customers
is a good idea but it's one that pervades a lot of U.S. businesses.
Of course they probably got a bonus for creating yet another way to
extract the maximum amount of money from a customer.

ScottGee1