[OM] Re: 350 f-2.8 Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Re: 350 f-2.8 Zuiko
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:22:01 -0700
I paid $2700 for mine and sold it for the same price after using it for
several years. I had to pay significant EB*AY fees though as I hadn't
noticed some changes they had made to the fee structure and had to list it
three times. Mine was black which isn't as popular as the white versions.
The Tamron 300 f-2.8 is almost as good and is much lighter to handle. The
only way around the lack of repair situation is to keep those exotic lenses
fully insured and that isn't cheap. /jmac