[OM] Re: Eastern Oregon trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Eastern Oregon trip
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:09:15 -0700
We are about midway between Deary and Kendrick. Those trees are at the high
point on the ridge. The main bar in Kendrick has been the Antelope Inn and
it has changed hands several times. There are many steep canyons around
there and hauling game up can really be a hassle. We have a few people drive
across the fields to get at game and that is a major no-no. Vehicles have
been known to acquire bullet holes for that offence. Not by me though. There
are many deer in that area and there are frequent collisions with cars. Who
are your uncles?  /jim