[OM] Re: Bad Company or one toke over the line sweet Jesus . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad Company or one toke over the line sweet Jesus . . .
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:17:22 EST
Bill,

I've been itching to go more fully digital for some time, but have held off
on buying another brand of DSLR, hoping that Olympus will come out with the
right body/lens combo for me. Maybe my loyalty is misplaced, but I feel like
Oly  got 35mm so right, they'll get digital right, too.

The feature I'm really waiting on is IS. I have an Oly 2100 and a Panasonic
Lumix FZ20, which is the camera Oly should have built to succeed the 2100. I
also have an Oly Stylus 500. Sad to say, even with a very extensive collection
 of Oly 35mm equipment at hand, most of the picture-taking my wife and I do
is  with the digitals. It's terribly enticing to be able to take pictures and
immediately put them up on a big computer screen to view and edit, then print
the ones we want to share or display.

The rest of my "digital arsenal" currently includes a HP 2710 multifunction
unit and Photoshop Elements 3. I just got a Minolta Dimage Scan Elite 5400 II
yesterday, and am planning to install it today. It's replacing my HP S20.

Greg