[OM] Re: Odyssey Whereabouts

Subject: [OM] Re: Odyssey Whereabouts
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:31:33 EST
In a message dated 11/21/2005 3:23:56 PM Central Standard Time,
sctroy@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Bill, by  the time this thing ever makes it to you, film won't be made  any
more.  I hope you have a roll or two put aside.

I usually have my film in the refrig, however foir this project  I've frozen
it.

Where  are everyone's photos??

Mine are in my head it this point.

It will all work out.  We will get our turn and yes, it would be  nice if a
few more were posted.  Lets see, someone set the bar rather high  at the
beginning, didn't they.  That is all good.  It has me  thinking.  Bill Barber