[OM] Re: Bad Company or one toke over the line sweet Jesus . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad Company or one toke over the line sweet Jesus . . .
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:55:25 -0500
I hear ya.  Canon already has a plurality.  This holiday season may
break another manufacturer or two.

That said, I really don't like the idea of Canon or any other
manufacturer dominating the market.  Look what has happened to the
software business since Microsoft became the de facto standard.
Anybody who thinks MS product is innovative raise your hand.  Yeah, I
thought not.

ScottGee1