[OM] Re: E-5 Preview or is it?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-5 Preview or is it?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:41:26 +0000
Quoting my very own self from day before yesterday: "I'm just sitting here
patiently waiting on the E-3, or whatever the upcoming 12MP IS body will be
named."

So it's only 11 MP and they're calling it the E-5.  Nobody's perfect.  And that
mysterious button partly hidden by the lens on the left side of the body?  I
bet that activates the image stabilization!  :-)

I'm ready!  I've been digging and hoping, and now I'm almost sure there's
really a pony in here somewhere!  Listen!  I think I hear a little whinny.

Or was it a neigh?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from