[OM] Re: E1 for £89 ? Anyone else smell a ra t ?!

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 for £89 ? Anyone else smell a ra t ?!
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:25:07 -0500
Funny that you mention newbie's with '0' feedback. If you looked at most
this sellers auctions...they were all bid on by folks with ZERO
feedback. Coincidence? I dont think so! Some of the auctions did have
people with some feedback...they will find out! Just for kicks....my
friend attempted to bid on the E1 but that ZERO feedback buyer bid too
high!!!! Not worth it!