[OM] Re: Another AP article full of praise

Subject: [OM] Re: Another AP article full of praise
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:22:52 +0000
Nice try Duncan (;-)), but "vigilans" is an adjective (albeit from
"vigilo" as you say) and it changes to "vigilantis" for the
genitive.  I don't think that it would change to another ending for
the ablative.

I don't have a Primer to check my memory, but the nouns made from
verbs, the gerund, usually had "-nd-" in the ending.  Now, I shall
have to get a Primer .. ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker