[OM] Re: E-1 Extended Warranty

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 Extended Warranty
From: Jez Cunningham <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:46:56 +0100
*I hope the small print won't be followed too closely...*
*
*

*Product Description:*
An extended warranty from Olympus U.S.A. extends the original warranty for
an additional two years. The equipment will be guaranteed to operate
properly according to manufacturer's specifications or will be repaired to
operate properly at no charge to you. Valid only when purchased together
with the Camera Not available in Florida or Oklahoma

good luck
Jez