[OM] OT airborne pics, was pig pics

Subject: [OM] OT airborne pics, was pig pics
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:56:44 +0000
Hunters over Buttermere eh?  That dates you somewhat ... Hunters were
still flying on 2 squadrons at Honington in the late 70s - apart from
the training ones from Valley and Brawdy (which I flew, but only
south to Cornwall and Devon as well as Wales).

Well, my navigator used to use Bilsdale to update his nav kit, but we
never got close, honest.

Meanwhile, here are some pics of me in a Tutor (Grob 115E) on a
training flight with fellow, albeit much younger, instructor.  I took
the camera because I would not be flying much, just offering tips for
instructing.

www.threeshoes.co.uk/tutor

By the way, I'm not as fat as the helmet makes me look ... honest!

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.