[OM] Re: Another AP article full of praise

Subject: [OM] Re: Another AP article full of praise
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 00:34:18 -0000
Well, given the alternative, yes I would much rather we spoke like
Chaucer.  Much better than the usual conversation heard from people my
age and younger ....

"Yeah, naah wot I mean like.  Its all [expletive deleted] up, like,
innit.  Y'know."

Granted, speaking like Chaucer or Shakespeare all the time might be just
as bad for other reasons, but at least it wouldn't be quite so offensive
?