[OM] Re: OT: eekBay selling instructions?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: eekBay selling instructions?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:39:18 -0800
yabe has the fundamental info. Things that will get you a better sales price
probably aren't very clear cut. Things to consider:
1.) Accept P*ypal credit card but only ship to verified addresses
2.) Have your sale end when the prospective buyers will be ready and willing
to bid (Saturday seems to be risky)
3.) Post good pictures and a good description that convinces the buyer you
aren't selling something you've never used.

Didn't Walt take a course in how to do it more better? But he was already
retired wealthy so maybe he didn't take good notes.

Good luck,
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>

Just talked with one of my grandsons today and found out he wants to
sell the "obsolete" iPod he got in August.  He wants to use eekBay and
since I need to sell some stuff as well, I thought we could learn
about it together.

Any suggestions for Web sites that offer a good overview of the process?

TIA!/ScottGee1