[OM] Re: OT: eekBay selling instructions?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: eekBay selling instructions?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:13:26 -0000
"ANY overseas member has an unconfirmed address" is no longer true - I have
a confirmed address, a facility available to UK members for a while now, at
least.  BUT there are strange inequalities in the seller protections
available cross-border, so look out for foreigners, even those bearing
confirmed addresses.

--
Piers