[OM] Re: ICC Profiles

Subject: [OM] Re: ICC Profiles
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:31:12 -0000
The Xrite deal is "Purchase a MonacoOPTIXXR or SekonicX-Rite Digital Suite
between October 1, 2005 and December 31, 2005 and receive a FREE upgrade to
MonacoOPTIX Pro." Adorama have the Optix XR for USD219.

Best I know the difference between Optix XR and Optix XR Pro is that Pro
offers:
* Monitor profile validation - check the accuracy of your profile and find
out-of-gamut colours.
* Monitor drift trending - see how displays drift over time, and establish
profiling schedules.
* Workgroup display matching - have multiple displays in a workgroup set to
the same luminence values.
* Calibration curve editing - fine tune the colour balance and white point
of your display.
* Advanced mode with OSD testing, black bias control and calibration to
target values.
* Optional table-based profiling - provides greater accuracy.

Piers

--
Piers