[OM] Re: Great Whites and more

Subject: [OM] Re: Great Whites and more
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:58:55 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005, Larry Griffin wrote:

> Maybe this is already known, but Christmas is coming so I'll post it
> anyway. This is part of what Olympus USA currently has for auction, 1 or
> 2 350 f2.8, 1000mm f11, 28-48 hood, slide copier,,,,,,
>
> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZolympususaQQhtZ-1

Umm, just to set the record straight, this seller is *not* the Olympus
distributor in the US.  The official Olympus products are sold under the
userid olympusamerica.  This seller leaves you with the impresion that he
is Olympus America selling off old stock.  With business ethics like that
I'd avoid them and buy elsewhere.
                                                -mark