[OM] Voigtlander Bessa parts etc wtd

Subject: [OM] Voigtlander Bessa parts etc wtd
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:46:41 +1300
I have just acquired a Voigtlander Bessa Rangefinder camera of pre-Bessa
II vintage.  With some bits missing.
I have discovered that the pins holding the back on & a cover for the
focusing knob are missing. Hopefully that's all.

Does anyone have some spares? Or spare donor camera they would be will
to part with? Or perhaps a Bessa II without lens?

Also I need to get the rangefinder setup properly. Would anyone have
some info on how to do this properly? My fiddling has discovered 2 ways
to alter the vertical adjustment!

thanks
David