[OM] Re: Epson 1270 printing problems

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 1270 printing problems
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:52:52 +0000
Robert

Have you tried using consistent colour space settings?

1.      Profile your monitor using the calibration tool in Displays
Preferences with Expert mode switched on; I use D65 and Gamma 2.2
during that process.

2.      E.g. Adobe RGB for the image file.

3.      In the print dialogue, leave set the colour management to the same
colour space as the image file; then ensure that you set the paper
correctly in print settings.

4.      Leave the colour management at 0 in the print dialogue box.

The print should come out reasonably, although checking with a
colorimeter will give you a better chance of matching the monitor and
print exactly.  Remember, this works for me but I am no expert.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.