[OM] Re: swisspace's zuiko diary - fisheye new DZ lens E500 etc

Subject: [OM] Re: swisspace's zuiko diary - fisheye new DZ lens E500 etc
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:04:16 -0000
Thanks for the updates on your various challengs, Ian, all being handled
very bravely, may I say.

I chanced across an item on the auction site which may look familiar to you
- 7533069886 seems to be your fisheye previously sold to another buyer, who
no doubt discovered the truth.  I wonder whether the seller forgot about
that?  I hope he compensated you well for your trouble.

Curiously, it is well past the 90 day limit, the link from the seller's
feedback to the item is no longer live, but the item page is still there.

--
Piers