[OM] Re: swisspace's zuiko diary - fisheye new DZ lens E500 etc

Subject: [OM] Re: swisspace's zuiko diary - fisheye new DZ lens E500 etc
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:32:04 +0100
Hi Piers,

yes very interesting the feedback from both sides positive and no hint
of a problem, maybe I should contact the buyer - just out of interest.

I have been promised a partial refund (about 25%) by end of month (but
not yet received) so provided the re-cementing doesn't cost too much It
won't be such an expensive lesson in ebay buying, The lens of course is
worthless to sell but as I intended to keep and use it that is not such
an issue.

also I think I forgot to mention before that the pond's cold creme is
paraffin based and quite different to the creme I was using before, I
think it moved some more of the fungus. so the creme does make a
difference ;-)

Ian