[OM] pictures of doors

Subject: [OM] pictures of doors
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:31:11 -0400
These are some pics of doors I saw in Bolivia.

This door is typical of what you see walking along the streets in the
villages.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/991428/1/45822800

I liked how these two doors show the slope of the street. Some of the sreets
are quite steep.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/991428/1/46487117

We visited the jail in one village. These are the main doors as seen from
the inside of the jail. I guess it wasn't a maximum security institution :-)
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/991428/1/46489372

This is just a section of a door and it's lock hardware. I thought it was
interesting as it shows this door has a lot of history.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/991428/1/46491658

Wayne