[OM] Re: Holy cow Batman, that looks like a viper . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Holy cow Batman, that looks like a viper . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:58:42 EST

In a message dated 11/29/2005 9:59:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I found  this interesting since my reference material
tells me copperheads don't  like to live much west of Topeka.  Sure
you've got the snake ID'd  properly?

Your reference material gives you the same information as does my google
search.  I would say one of two things has occurred: 1) I didn't ID it
correctly
or 2) I found a copperhead where it wasn't commonly  found.  Perhaps the
photos will tell the story.  I should  have them back by next week. Bill Barber