[OM] Re: Photos without flash - advice wanted

Subject: [OM] Re: Photos without flash - advice wanted
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:46:04 +1300

I'll agree with that. I've had people tell me how great pictures from their
Box Brownie were, and wanted to get film for it ...

David

Chuck Norcutt wrote: Glad to hear that it all worked out. Your exposure may
have been just perfect and, it if wasn't, color negative film is amazingly
forgiving stuff. Most people probably have no idea how bad their prints are.
Chuck Norcutt Martin Walters wrote: Chuck: I took your advice and got the
negatives printed at one of our better photo shops. It's clear that the
scanning job was not good. On the print of the photo I posted, the girl's
facial features are clear, as is the detail of her blouse. Another photo (a
sunset) now doesn't look blown out either, and even the other photos look
"better" somehow. So, you were right! Best wishes, Martin
http://www.zuikoholic.com[1] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[2]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.zuikoholic.com
   2 mailto:olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx