[OM] Re: Henry's of Toronto - any good?

Subject: [OM] Re: Henry's of Toronto - any good?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:16:12 -0500
Last week I received a package shipped from Canada.  The customer shipped it
from his local UPS Store and was assured the fee he paid was for door to
door service.  The truth was he only paid to get the package to the Canadian
border and the UPS Brokerage House.  By the time I got it, UPS had tacked on
another $35 in charges (which the customer ends up paying).
My advice: always ship by plain ol' Post Office to or from Canada.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |   www.zuiko.com