[OM] Re: Dented M-1 description on yabe

Subject: [OM] Re: Dented M-1 description on yabe
From: "Tony Large" <anthony.large@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:05:52 +0100
Hi Mark, thanks for that, I was just browsing your information.

What does your comment "an OM-1 with a bottom plate with a serial number
less than 175000 is difficult
to find.  Most of those OM-1 non-MD bodies were originally M-1's which had
their top plate replaced by Olympus" mean for this camera then?

Is this an M1 with a new top cover? An OM1 with a different bottom plate? Or
something else? 7567416193 on eBay.

Thanks in advance!