[OM] Re: Henry's of Toronto - any good?

Subject: [OM] Re: Henry's of Toronto - any good?
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:22:07 +1100
My thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread, your comments gave me
the confidence to go ahead.

I ended up winning the auction #7566156291 which was for a NIB Oly
Ecru.  Now I just have to find a O-Product to sit next to it.  I'll
unashamedly admit this baby will be a shelf queen but I'll have to put one
test roll through it just to be able to say I've actually used it.

Price was good, shipping to Australia was reasonable too.  And Henry's only
ship via Canada Post/USPS Priority Mail - they mention that UPS and Fedex
are definitely not used.

Now I just have to wait for Santa to deliver my goodies, and I'm hoping
that the box will slip into Oz through the Christmas rush without
attracting attention from the Customs people <crossed fingers>.

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/