[OM] Re: OT (surprise!) 'Dead Media Everywhere' -- fuel for Luddites

Subject: [OM] Re: OT (surprise!) 'Dead Media Everywhere' -- fuel for Luddites
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 07:54:52 -0400

> As usual, Dvorak is at least partially shit-filled:
> Scott Gomez

I couldn't see much there either other than a typical rant-type article that
seemed to be written by someone who found a fly in their morning coffee, or
else is looking for a job as a talk-show host. Yes, technology is changing,
and changing quickly, and digital cameras become obsolete rather quickly.
(yawn) So what else is new?
So he's lost his camera's connections cables, then blames it on the
manufacturer of the camera. Does that make any sense? And then he complains
about the C5050 having ports for different types of media, which supposedly
drives the price up. Well, I happen to like that option and it was one
reason I bought the C5050. It's not like you can't see the price of the
camera before you buy it.
Wayne