[OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:54:46 -0000
What I suspect you are seeing, Chuck, is what Bill Pearce has alluded to - I
guess that you have a flat screen CRT, showing increasing optical distortion
as the beam gets further from the optical axis.  If you had a hemispherical
screen, there would be no distortion at all, and the flatter the screen, so
the worse the distortion.  (should that be "more worser"?)  And it's less
noticeable on the vertical axis because the screen is wider than it is tall.

Or am I being too simplistic?

--
Piers