[OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:22:05 -0600
> I have.  The Samsung 213T LCD monitor is the best monitor I have ever
> used,
> bar none.  Accurate, bright, easy to calibrate.
I'm making note of that for my future requirements. Am I safe in assuming
you are calibrating with a puck? Is it guilty of excessive brightness?

> Find me a 24" Widescreen CRT for $850, which you can buy the Dell 2405FPW
> at
> during their sales.
Also making note of that one.

A few days ago, I was in the local best buy. All the demo screens were
playing a football game, probably not in full high def, but something less.
In the more static shots, the pictures were uniformly great, but in fast
action, it all became a blur, equal on all from cheap to very expensive. It
seems that someday we will all look back on today's screens as primitive.

Not a problem, of course, with PS.

Bill Pearce