[OM] Re: OT: UPS shipping problems

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: UPS shipping problems
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:41:45 -0500
Jerry, the shipper is UPS's customer and will have to take the initiative to
file the claim.

Haven't had a package disappear off the doorstep, but have had things
damaged and ALL the shippers/insurers fight it tooth and nail.  FedEx once
took months to make good on a claim.  As a seller, I simply reimburse a
buyer and take the responsibility for dealing with the carrier.

Package is automatically covered up to $100.  The seller would have to have
bought up for higher coverage.

Best of luck!/ScottGee1