[OM] Re: OT: UPS shipping problems

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: UPS shipping problems
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:48:51 -0800
Sorry you have to deal with that. Hopefully you paid by credit card. The
credit card companies can help motivate sellers ... (I don't know how good
the insurance that some cards provide on purchases is but it might help
also)
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>

Jerry, the shipper is UPS's customer and will have to take the initiative to
file the claim.

snip

Package is automatically covered up to $100.  The seller would have to have
bought up for higher coverage.

Best of luck!/ScottGee1

On 12/1/05, Jerry Smith <proud_texan63@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 >    I was wondering if anyone has every had any
 > problems with shipping UPS? I said in my question
 > about the SanDisk CF cards, that I won an auction on
 > the bay for an E-1. Well it was suppose to be
 > delivered this past Wed. UPS said they delivered it on
 > the doorstep at around noon, but when I got home a few
 > hrs later there was nothing here. When I called about
 > it a few hrs after that I was told "I was up a creek
 > without a paddle".

snip