[OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:52:31 +0000
It must have something to do with the wires which are placed
horizontally near the top and near the bottom of the screen.

I have a Mitsubishi Diamond Plus 93SB which does not exhibit the
distortion that you describe Chuck.  This leads me to believe that it
is not specific to a flat-screen CRT.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker