[OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 10:14:38 +0100
It could also be the magnets on the outside ot the tube are slightly
mis-rotated, but you need to discharge the tube before working on it as
it will give quite a kick, we used to use a wire earthing the blade of a
suitably insulated long screwdriver clip to short out the HT.   Or
switch it off and leave it for a day or two to naturally discharge.
Usual disclaimers apply and I recommend servicing by authourised
personel only.

But most monitors have geometry adjustment somewhere in the menu.