[OM] OT: iPod Help Needed

Subject: [OM] OT: iPod Help Needed
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 10:41:39 -0600
Greetings All,
        Appologies up front for the OT post, but I'm in a quandry and am
pressed for time. I have purchased two iPod Nanos for my two older children as
Xmas presents. Since opening them on Xmas morning with nothing to play would be
a bit of a letdown I have decided to load some of their favorite CD's  before
12/25. Here is my dilemma: their musical tastes are very different (8 vs
13yrs.); is there some way to load two different libraries of music in one
version of iTunes on one computer? Can you still autosync each iPod? Being 51
makes me a bit slow on the uptake on this sort of thing, and besides its not an
issue with vinyl source material.

Thanks,
Charlie