[OM] Re: WTB 80mm manual version - Outbid again!

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB 80mm manual version - Outbid again!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 09:54:14 -0800
Hi Bill,

Ummm ... simple Zuikoholicism. I don't need another automatic 80mm do I? Yes
the auto can be bought for less than I've bid on the manual  ;-)

Alex seems to be single handedly skewing the Oly market this last month (128
Oly buys in 30 days!). I believe there were 4 manual 80mm Zuikos. The first
I missed because I was on a trip, At least two, of the next three, had boxes
so I wasn't too optimistic on those. Boxes are worth a lot of money to some
people.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx

Jeff, Is there a reason you want the manual version of this lens?   With
patience you should be able to find the auto version at a decent  price.
Bill
Barber

In a message dated 12/3/2005 12:26:29 A.M. Central Standard Time,