[OM] Re: om underwater housing

Subject: [OM] Re: om underwater housing
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 15:22:59 -0800 (PST)
> And why is it that the small innocent looking  chillies
> are always the ones that bite the  hardest?

Yeah right.  You CAN use color as a warning. There are these
tiny jobbies that glow in the dark with the most evil red you've
ever seen.  I came across another that had its own warning
stripes on it.  Some types of peppers serve no useful purpose.
I cooked up a batch of pepper salsa one time using way too many
habaneros and Jamacian peppers.  NEVER cook that stuff indoors!

I've got a bottle of "Dave's Insanity Sauce" in my fridge
attempting to mild down a bit.  Just ONE drop per batch of chili
is about right.

http://www.hotnsaucey.com/sau_dave_ins.htm

Personally, my all-time favorite pepper is the New Mexico chili
pepper grown in the Rio Grande region.  Makes the best Southwest
cooking out there.  I also use them in curry dishes.  Nothing
adds that tinge of "Hmmm?" to curry like those peppers.  The
string hanging above the kitchen sink is getting mighty slim.
I'll have to have my brother send me another long string of
them.

Better yet, maybe I should just move to New Mexico.  :)

AG

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com