[OM] Re: om underwater housing

Subject: [OM] Re: om underwater housing
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 08:13:24 EST

In a message dated 12/6/2005 4:41:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

ummm...  coriander leaves, I think...

> Indeed. However,  around here, folks are much more likely to know what
> cilantro is than  what coriander is.
>
> Just chopped up a bunch tonight. It'll be  part of a great Tabouli
> tomorrow.
>
>  Moose

Do you use that name for the seed as well?
And I hope you're  using flat leaf parsley for the tabouli - or dya
have a weird name  for that as well? :)

With an OM or an e-1 and the proper lighting any of them would make a great
macro shot. If in the bathtub, underwater and with your Ikelite housing they
could make a great underwater macro shot.  Now that we have that  photography
stuff out of the way, lets get down to the serious food  conversation.

In my local grocery we have three items which I think are being discussed
here. Curly leaf parsley, flat leaf parsley and cilantro.  The last  two are
not
the same.  Cilantro has a very distinctive taste from the  other two.  Yes,
it is sometimes called coriander(as in the seeds), however  the two are not
interchangeable and definitely have different taste, texture,  look, etc.

Moose, if you made enough for a crowd, could we all just come over to your
house tonight and get this issue settled.    I'll bring some pico  de gallo, an
appetite and some paper plates.  Bill  Barber