[OM] Re: om underwater housing

Subject: [OM] Re: om underwater housing
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 07:21:19 -0800 (PST)
> > I've got a bottle of "Dave's Insanity Sauce" in my fridge
> > attempting to mild down a bit.  Just ONE drop per batch of
> chili is about right.
>
> Yup -- I've ruined otherwise perfectly good pots of chili by
> using a spoon to measure that stuff out. Then I tried using
> the handle end of the spoon instead of the bowl end, and
> ruined a second pot. So now I just dip the tip of a toothpick
> into the bottle and that seems to be about enough..

For those of you who think were exaggerating, let me assure you
that we're not.  I'm a heat freak and discovered I couldn't
handle Dave's Insantity Sauce.  When I went home last night I
looked in the fridge and remembered that I threw it out.  It was
too intense even for me.  Something about the oils in it I just
couldn't handle and it gave me an upset stomach.

BTW, anybody else notice that the canned jalapinos available
during 2005 have been a bit more intense than in years past?
They don't seem quite as sweet as they normally are.

AG
AG

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com