[OM] Re: om underwater housing

Subject: [OM] Re: om underwater housing
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 08:55:39 -0700
A brew pub here used to spice their popcorn with Dave's Insanity. They used
a drop or two in the oil for each batch in a big popping machine. The
product was quite spicy. The scary thing is the fact that they are no where
near the top of the heat ratings for hot sauces. Some of those things muct
be brutal. /jmac

<< snip

For those of you who think were exaggerating, let me assure you
that we're not.  I'm a heat freak and discovered I couldn't
handle Dave's Insantity Sauce.  When I went home last night I
looked in the fridge and remembered that I threw it out.  It was
too intense even for me.  Something about the oils in it I just
couldn't handle and it gave me an upset stomach.

<< snip