[OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:14:52 -0500
Yep, I go through this sometimes.  Just this weekend I went to school
"Breakfast with Santa" party, and took the E-1 + flash and a Leica body
with a 50mm and some Delta 400.  I didn't even get the E-1 out of the bag,
but took about 10 candid shots with the Leica.

I did the same thing a few weeks ago, carrying an OM-1 witha 24/2 instead
of the E-1.  Much more pocketable and ready for candids, IMO.

It's nice to have options.

Skip