[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:08:35 -0500
FWIW, here's a link to 'Craig's Pepper Hotness scale':

http://www.batnet.com/rwc-seed/pepper.hotness.scale.html

I haven't even heard of most of these but being of Irish/Polish
extraction my comfort zone is confined to numbers <150.

However, as a resident of Michigan, I might consider slicing and
scattering some of the higher numbers as alternatives for melting snow
and ice.  ;o)

ScottGee1