[OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 12:18:52 -0800
I think you are just experiencing progress. Can't think of many
technological items from the 70's or 80's I would like to go back to
whether a camera, a television, a car or a computer except for
antiquarian interest. Your feeling will last until you get your own
newer camera. :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA