[OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film
From: "Joao T. da Costa" <joaocosta@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:04:29 -0200
Here's the opportunity I was looking for to introduce myself. I am
new to SLR photography, both fil and digital. A photographer friend
advised me to go with the Four Thirds system, primarily because of
lens quality and the dust removal technology. While I was waiting for
my E-300 two-lens kit to arrive, I saw a guy at the local auction
site selling an OM2S with three lenses (28mm, 50mm, 100mm). I bought
it because I thought I would use the lenses with the digital camera
and the adapter. As it turns out, I love the sound of the OM shutter,
the feel of the camera, and the huge viewfinder.

As to results, it's too soon to say. Great list, BTW. Count me as a
new zuikoholic.

Regards,

Joao T. da Costa
Sao Paulo, Brazil