[OM] Re: Tempted by the E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Tempted by the E-500
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 13:55:19 -0800
OK I'll try ...

If you buy this one at the bottom of the page you will be furthering the
future of OM cameras and $ are a lot cheaper than those pounds ...
http://www.zuiko.com/CAMEDIA_1.HTM

Alternatively you can proudly proclaim you've gone over to the dark side (no
OMs here) and have many different combinations to choose from. Surely one is
just right for you.
<http://stores.ebay.com/Cameta-Digital-Camera-and-Camcorder_Digital-Cameras-Olympus_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQftidZ2QQtZkm>

I hope this solved your problem,
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm really tempted by an E-500 kit deal.

http://www.fotosense.co.uk/shop_details.asp?productID=1476

seems like a really good deal. I saw the advert in AP and it seemed like
a better bet than the others.

Please can someone (other than my wife) talk me out of this?

Thanks,

Simon