[OM] Re: om underwater housing

Subject: [OM] Re: om underwater housing
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:02:24 -0700
AG Schnozz wrote:
> For those of you who think were exaggerating, let me assure you
> that we're not.  I'm a heat freak and discovered I couldn't
> handle Dave's Insantity Sauce.

  I think this is because one of the ingredients is capsicain. That's
the chemical that makes hot chillis hot, and what's in _pepper spray_.

  So, basically, Dave's Insanity and the other stupid-hot sauces are
effectively made by making normal hot sauce, then spraying a can of
pepper spray into the bottle..

  As the sauces get hotter and hotter, capsicain moves up the list of
ingredients, and you can actually buy that stuff pure, though at that
point it really would have no flavour left at all.

  -- dan