[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 06:19:57 -0500
I used to buy burritos at a drive-in restaurant in West Covina,
California when I was in high school circa 1960.  It seems to me they
were served with an avocado sauce.  I don't think I've ever encountered
a similar tasting burrito anywhere else.  I don't know how it is
"supposed to" be made to qualify as a burrito.

Chuck Norcutt