[OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 is rubbish I am going back to film
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 06:50:09 -0600
On 12/6/05, swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Not as spicy as some of the emails today, but I thought it time for
> others to stew over my dilema and stir in an extra ingredient to help me
> cook up a solution.
>
> With my wife going to the hospital every day and the preference to
> update the website frequently I don't get to see my E1 much these days,
> in fact I have to book it in advance and give a good reason ;-)  -  sooo
> I find myself back to carrying an OM around, the problem is I miss the
> instant gratification of seeing an image etc, has anyone gone through
> this experience and does it last long.

It is quite bad.  I don't shoot much film without a digital eye-opener
first and then a couple chasers.

I now have to have a truly pocketable digicam.  I've got a Lumix FX9
and Fuji F10 in my B&H shopping cart, pending some break in my
indecision.  In the meantime a refurb Verve just arrived for my
daughter's Xmas joy (shhhhh) and it is astonishingly fun to play with.
 This is just silly.  Help.

Joel W.