[OM] Re: OM........or at least film!

Subject: [OM] Re: OM........or at least film!
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:20:06 -0000
John Duggan wrote:

> For far less money, greater satisfaction, and some
> residual value you could buy a Bronica 645 rangefinder
> kit complete with  40mm and 65mm lenses from Robert
> White for approx £770, $1130.
> And have the satisfaction of producing med format negs,
> the quality of which cannot be equalled by wonderbricks.

I quite fancy the idea of medium format, or even large format, but I'm sort of
lacking in suitable subjects. And both work and family life are, at the moment,
and for the forseeable, so frenetic, that I have little time to search out
suitable subjects. I need a "snappy" camera (hence partly the digital
inclination), but with manual control. The OMs still fit the bill. MF/LF will
have to wait, I fear.

Simon